include($DOCUMENT_ROOT . "/css/footer.php"); ?>
Noreascon 4 sold daily admissions to the convention in addition to our full memberships and children's admissions. The rates for the individual days were: .
1-day 1-day child Thursday $50 $25 Friday $75 $35 Saturday $80 $40 Sunday $80 $40 Monday $50 $25
What a One-Day Admission Bought You
Your one-day admission allowed you to:
- Attend program items, talks, performances and special events that were scheduled for that particular day (Thursday: First Night Noreascon; Sunday: the Masquerade; Saturday: the Hugo Awards Ceremony). Panel topics each day ranged wildly,from hard science to creating your own costumes, along with film, video and anime presentations;
- Browse through and purchase items in our Dealers' Room;
- View the Art Show and other Exhibits;
- Sit and chat with fans from around the world in the comfort of our Con Suite or the Mended Drum Pub.
What You Don't Get with a One-Day Admission
Your one-day child's admission to Noreascon 4 did not include professional day-care services.
Your one-day adult admission to Noreascon 4 did not allow you to:
- Vote for the Hugo and Retrospective Hugo Awards;
- Vote in Site Selection for the location of the 2007 Worldcon.