You may have questions about whether you need a visa to enter the USA or what kind of identification you should bring with you to Noreascon 4.

Your local government is your best source of information on the identification you will need to re-enter your own country.

Canadian citizens generally do not require a visa or a passport to enter the US.

Citizens of Australia, Brunei, Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom do not require a visa if they are coming to the US for business purposes or to be a tourist and their stay is less than 90 days.

Citizens of all other countries are generally required to have a visa. Those from any country for which a passport is required should make sure that their passport is valid for a minimum of six months beyond the initial period of stay in the United States.

Further details can be found at .

If you have questions about visas or other travel requirements that the Customs and Border Patrol site doesn't answer, we recommend you contact your local government or the nearest US Embassy for additional help.