include($DOCUMENT_ROOT . "/css/footer.php"); ?>
Fan tables are an opportunity to meet other fans and introduce them to your convention bid, SF convention, club, or other fannish organization.
We are no longer taking requests for Fan Tables.
Fannish groups are the heart and soul of fandom, so there's no charge to groups for the table, but everyone working at a fan table must be a member of Noreascon 4.
Who's Already Signed Up?
- Boston Scapers
- The Burroughs Bibliophiles, Inc.
- Cascadia Con
- The Chain Gang (Selina Rosen's Official Fan club)
- Chicago in '08
- Columbus in '07
- EPIC (Electronically Published Internet Connection)
- The Heinlein Society
- Hypoglycemics United to Foster Awareness
- L.A.con IV
- The National Space Society
- Nippon 2007
- Northern Lights (AKA: NOEL)
- Prydonians Of Prynceton
- The Science Fiction Oral History Association
- The Speculative Literature Foundation
- World Transhumanist Association
You may sell items such as memberships, T-shirts, and fanzines for your non-profit organization from a fan table. T-shirts are exempt from Massachusetts Sales Tax. Non-profit groups (like NESFA Press) that sell a number of different items belong in the Dealers' Room.
If you have questions about or special requests for a fan table, email Marah Searle-Kovacevic at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:Marah Searle-Kovacevic Noreascon 4 Fan Tables P.O. Box 1010 Framingham, MA 01701 USA